The above video is also on You Tube
- Affordable Antiques
- Mid-Century, 50’s-60’s Retro
- Industrial Furniture
- Garden Art and Outdoor Furniture
- Discounted Upholstered Sofas and Chairs
- Collectible Records and Books
- Vintage Clothing and Vintage Jewelry
- Fair Trade goods from around the world
- Unique Lighting, Lamp Repair, and Lampshades
- And Lots of the Unique & Unusual!
A family owned business, Kudzu Atlanta Antique Market has a recognized tradition of friendly, professional service, terrific selection, and great prices. Shoppers love Kudzu’s huge, well lit, air-conditioned facility, with its comfortable layout, outdoor gardens, and easy parking. Kudzu is also one of Atlanta's most experienced sources for Movie, Television, and Photography rentals.
Owners Kate and George Lawes, and their official 4-legged greeters, Isabella and Charlie, invite you to stop in, say hello, and discover Atlanta’s best vintage home store.
Click here to follow our blog, where you'll find the latest posts about what's happening at Kudzu. Full of dealer tips and tricks!